Fossil water striders in Cretaceous French amber (Heteroptera: Gerromorpha: Mesoveliidae and Veliidae)
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 590–605, July 2014
How to Cite
SOLÓRZANO KRAEMER, M. M., PERRICHOT, V., SORIANO, C. and DAMGAARD, J. (2014), Fossil water striders in Cretaceous French amber (Heteroptera: Gerromorpha: Mesoveliidae and Veliidae). Systematic Entomology, 39: 590–605. doi: 10.1111/syen.12077
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2014
- AMBRACE. Grant Number: BLAN07-1-184190
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!