Making the cryptic visible – resolving the species complex of Aphodius fimetarius (Linnaeus) and Aphodius pedellus (de Geer) (Coleoptera: Scarabaeidae) by three complementary methods
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 531–547, July 2014
How to Cite
MIRALDO, A., KRELL, F.-T., SMALÉN, M., ANGUS, R. B. and ROSLIN, T. (2014), Making the cryptic visible – resolving the species complex of Aphodius fimetarius (Linnaeus) and Aphodius pedellus (de Geer) (Coleoptera: Scarabaeidae) by three complementary methods. Systematic Entomology, 39: 531–547. doi: 10.1111/syen.12079
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2013
- Academy of Finland. Grant Number: 138346
- Prairie Biotic Research, Inc.
- Entomological Society of Finland
- Entomological Society of Helsinki
- Kuopio Naturalists' Society
- Societas pro Fauna et Flora Fennica
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!