New fossil Progonocimicidae (Hemiptera: Coleorrhyncha: Progonocimicoidea) from the Upper Mesozoic of northeastern China, with a phylogeny of Coleorrhyncha
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 773–782, October 2014
How to Cite
DONG, Q., YAO, Y. and REN, D. (2014), New fossil Progonocimicidae (Hemiptera: Coleorrhyncha: Progonocimicoidea) from the Upper Mesozoic of northeastern China, with a phylogeny of Coleorrhyncha. Systematic Entomology, 39: 773–782. doi: 10.1111/syen.12085
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program). Grant Number: 2012CB821900
- The National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31372242, 31071964, 41272006, 31230065
- Project of Outstanding Young-Aged Talents of Beijing Municipal Commission of Education. Grant Number: CIT&TCD201304163
- Fok Ying-Tong Education Foundation for Young Teachers in the Higher Education Institutions of China. Grant Number: 131021
- General Program of Science and Technology Development Project of Beijing Municipal Education Commission of China. Grant Number: KM201210028016
- Project of Great Wall Scholar and KEY Project of Beijing Municipal Commission of Education. Grant Number: KZ201310028033
- State Key Laboratory of Palaeobiology and Stratigraphy (Nanjing Institute of Geology and Palaeontology, CAS). Grant Number: 123114
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!