A large-scale molecular phylogeny of flesh flies (Diptera: Sarcophagidae)
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 783–799, October 2014
How to Cite
PIWCZYŃSKI, M., SZPILA, K., GRZYWACZ, A. and PAPE, T. (2014), A large-scale molecular phylogeny of flesh flies (Diptera: Sarcophagidae). Systematic Entomology, 39: 783–799. doi: 10.1111/syen.12086
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2014
- Polish National Science Centre. Grant Number: 2012/07/B/NZ8/00158
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!