[Version of Record, published online 23 July 2014]
The evolution of myrmicine ants: phylogeny and biogeography of a hyperdiverse ant clade (Hymenoptera: Formicidae)
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2014
© 2014 The Royal Entomological Society
How to Cite
WARD, P. S., BRADY, S. G., FISHER, B. L. and SCHULTZ, T. R. (2014), The evolution of myrmicine ants: phylogeny and biogeography of a hyperdiverse ant clade (Hymenoptera: Formicidae). Systematic Entomology. doi: 10.1111/syen.12090
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2014
- NSF. Grant Numbers: EF-0431330, DEB-0743542, DEB-0842204, DEB-0949689
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!