Introduction: The linguistic anthropology of interlingual articulations in Asia and the Pacific
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 Australian Anthropological Society
The Australian Journal of Anthropology
Special Issue: Interlingual Articulations in Asia and the Pacific: Figuring Sociocultural Otherness through Otherness of Linguistic Codes. Guest Editors: Alan Rumsey & Rupert Stasch.
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 269–273, December 2012
How to Cite
Rumsey, A. (2012), Introduction: The linguistic anthropology of interlingual articulations in Asia and the Pacific. The Australian Journal of Anthropology, 23: 269–273. doi: 10.1111/taja.12000
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!