The languages of preaching: Code selection in Sundanese Islamic oratory, West Java
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 Australian Anthropological Society
The Australian Journal of Anthropology
Special Issue: Interlingual Articulations in Asia and the Pacific: Figuring Sociocultural Otherness through Otherness of Linguistic Codes. Guest Editors: Alan Rumsey & Rupert Stasch.
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 379–397, December 2012
How to Cite
Millie, J. (2012), The languages of preaching: Code selection in Sundanese Islamic oratory, West Java. The Australian Journal of Anthropology, 23: 379–397. doi: 10.1111/taja.12006
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!