The phatic finger: Public gesture and shared meaning on the highways of the Australian Outback
Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
© 2013 Australian Anthropological Society
The Australian Journal of Anthropology
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 99–114, April 2013
How to Cite
Peace, A. (2013), The phatic finger: Public gesture and shared meaning on the highways of the Australian Outback. The Australian Journal of Anthropology, 24: 99–114. doi: 10.1111/taja.12020
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!