Knowing and the truth: Three histories of Daugo Island, Papua New Guinea
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2013
© 2013 Australian Anthropological Society
The Australian Journal of Anthropology
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 131–147, August 2013
How to Cite
Goddard, M. (2013), Knowing and the truth: Three histories of Daugo Island, Papua New Guinea. The Australian Journal of Anthropology, 24: 131–147. doi: 10.1111/taja.12034
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!