Transforming history and myth: On the mutuality and separation of shared narratives in Eastern Tibet
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2013
© 2013 Australian Anthropological Society
The Australian Journal of Anthropology
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 193–212, August 2013
How to Cite
Tan, G. G. (2013), Transforming history and myth: On the mutuality and separation of shared narratives in Eastern Tibet. The Australian Journal of Anthropology, 24: 193–212. doi: 10.1111/taja.12038
- Issue online: 29 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2013
- Fondation Fyssen, Paris
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!