Critical Review Essay
Transnational anthropology: Pacific perspectives on migration, culture and the imaginary
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2013
© 2013 Australian Anthropological Society
The Australian Journal of Anthropology
Special Issue: Anthropological Theologies: Engagements and Encounters
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 338–344, December 2013
How to Cite
Alexeyeff, K. (2013), Transnational anthropology: Pacific perspectives on migration, culture and the imaginary. The Australian Journal of Anthropology, 24: 338–344. doi: 10.1111/taja.12054
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!