Envy and egalitarianism in Aboriginal Australia: An integrative approach
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2014
© 2014 Australian Anthropological Society
The Australian Journal of Anthropology
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 1–21, April 2014
How to Cite
Burbank, V. (2014), Envy and egalitarianism in Aboriginal Australia: An integrative approach. The Australian Journal of Anthropology, 25: 1–21. doi: 10.1111/taja.12068
- Issue online: 12 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2014
- Australian Research Council Discovery. Grant Number: DP0210203
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!