Female circumcision in multicultural Singapore: The hidden cut
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2014
© 2014 Australian Anthropological Society
The Australian Journal of Anthropology
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 276–292, August 2015
How to Cite
Marranci, G. (2015), Female circumcision in multicultural Singapore: The hidden cut. The Australian Journal of Anthropology, 26: 276–292. doi: 10.1111/taja.12070
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2015
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!