Using video and online subtitling to communicate across languages from West Papua
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2014
© 2014 Australian Anthropological Society
The Australian Journal of Anthropology
Special Issue: Communication Technology and Social Life: Transformation, Continuity, Disorder and Difference
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 138–154, August 2014
How to Cite
Crosby, A. and Notley, T. (2014), Using video and online subtitling to communicate across languages from West Papua. The Australian Journal of Anthropology, 25: 138–154. doi: 10.1111/taja.12085
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2014
- Digital Media Research Initiative
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!