Shifting perceptions, shifting identities: Communication technologies and the altered social, cultural and linguistic ecology in a remote indigenous context
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2014
© 2014 Australian Anthropological Society
The Australian Journal of Anthropology
Special Issue: Communication Technology and Social Life: Transformation, Continuity, Disorder and Difference
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 171–189, August 2014
How to Cite
Kral, I. (2014), Shifting perceptions, shifting identities: Communication technologies and the altered social, cultural and linguistic ecology in a remote indigenous context. The Australian Journal of Anthropology, 25: 171–189. doi: 10.1111/taja.12087
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2014
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: LP0774918
- Discovery Early Career Researcher. Grant Number: DE120100720
- Ngaanyatjarra Council
- Ngaanyatjarra Media
- Wilurarra Creative
- Ngaanyatjarra people
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!