The social (dis)organisation of software: Failure and disorder in information society
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2014
© 2014 Australian Anthropological Society
The Australian Journal of Anthropology
Special Issue: Communication Technology and Social Life: Transformation, Continuity, Disorder and Difference
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 190–206, August 2014
How to Cite
Marshall, J. P. (2014), The social (dis)organisation of software: Failure and disorder in information society. The Australian Journal of Anthropology, 25: 190–206. doi: 10.1111/taja.12088
- Issue online: 11 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2014
- ARC Discovery Project Grant. Grant Number: DP0880853
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!