Letter to the editor
Translating sperm protein 17 as a target for immunotherapy from the bench to the bedside in the light of cancer complexity
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 116–118, February 2013
How to Cite
Grizzi, F. and Chiriva-Internati, M. (2013), Translating sperm protein 17 as a target for immunotherapy from the bench to the bedside in the light of cancer complexity. Tissue Antigens, 81: 116–118. doi: 10.1111/tan.12052
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.