Functional variants of ERAP1 gene are associated with HLA-B27 positive spondyloarthritis
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 82, Issue 3, pages 192–196, September 2013
How to Cite
Cherciu, M., Popa, L. O., Bojinca, M., Dutescu, M. I., Bojinca, V., Bara, C. and Popa, O. M. (2013), Functional variants of ERAP1 gene are associated with HLA-B27 positive spondyloarthritis. Tissue Antigens, 82: 192–196. doi: 10.1111/tan.12158
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2013
- PNII-IDEI 311/2007 project, Romania
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!