Assessment of the purity of isolated cell populations for lineage-specific chimerism monitoring post haematopoietic stem cell transplantation
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 82, Issue 4, pages 269–275, October 2013
How to Cite
Hanson, V., Adams, B., Lord, J., Barker, A., Poulton, K. and Lee, H. (2013), Assessment of the purity of isolated cell populations for lineage-specific chimerism monitoring post haematopoietic stem cell transplantation. Tissue Antigens, 82: 269–275. doi: 10.1111/tan.12172
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.