Distribution patterns of variability for 18 immune system genes in Amerindians – relationship with history and epidemiology
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 82, Issue 3, pages 177–185, September 2013
How to Cite
Lindenau, J. D., Salzano, F. M., Guimarães, L. S. P., Callegari-Jacques, S. M., Hurtado, A. M., Hill, K. R., Petzl-Erler, M. L., Tsuneto, L. T. and Hutz, M. H. (2013), Distribution patterns of variability for 18 immune system genes in Amerindians – relationship with history and epidemiology. Tissue Antigens, 82: 177–185. doi: 10.1111/tan.12183
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!