Letter to the Editor
Response to Bortolotti et al. 2012—a re-evaluation of our polymerase chain reaction-restriction fragment length polymorphism genotyping method
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 82, Issue 4, pages 286–287, October 2013
How to Cite
Zambra, F. M. B., Chies, J. A. B., Alho, C. S. and Veit, T. D. (2013), Response to Bortolotti et al. 2012—a re-evaluation of our polymerase chain reaction-restriction fragment length polymorphism genotyping method. Tissue Antigens, 82: 286–287. doi: 10.1111/tan.12184
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!