Letter to the Editor
Different genotypes of a functional polymorphism of the TSHR gene are associated with the development and severity of Graves' and Hashimoto's diseases
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 82, Issue 4, pages 288–290, October 2013
How to Cite
Inoue, N., Watanabe, M., Katsumata, Y., Hidaka, Y. and Iwatani, Y. (2013), Different genotypes of a functional polymorphism of the TSHR gene are associated with the development and severity of Graves' and Hashimoto's diseases. Tissue Antigens, 82: 288–290. doi: 10.1111/tan.12190
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!