Letter to the Editor
The relationship of HLA-class I derived leader peptide mismatch and renal function within the first 12 months post-renal transplant
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 82, Issue 4, pages 291–292, October 2013
How to Cite
Battle, R., Woodroofe, N., Clench, M. and Clark, B. (2013), The relationship of HLA-class I derived leader peptide mismatch and renal function within the first 12 months post-renal transplant. Tissue Antigens, 82: 291–292. doi: 10.1111/tan.12191
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!