Advancing allele group-specific amplification of the complete HLA-C gene—isolation of novel alleles from three allele groups (C*04, C*07 and C*08)
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 82, Issue 4, pages 280–285, October 2013
How to Cite
Cisneros, E., Martínez-Pomar, N., Vilches, M., Martín, P., de Pablo, R., Nuñez del Prado, N., Nieto, A., Matamoros, N., Moraru, M. and Vilches, C. (2013), Advancing allele group-specific amplification of the complete HLA-C gene—isolation of novel alleles from three allele groups (C*04, C*07 and C*08). Tissue Antigens, 82: 280–285. doi: 10.1111/tan.12192
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2013
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Number: SAF2010-22153-C03-03
- European Union Interreg-SUDOE program. Grant Number: SOE2/P1/E341
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.