Evaluation of peptide selection approaches for epitope-based vaccine design
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 82, Issue 4, pages 243–251, October 2013
How to Cite
Schubert, B., Lund, O. and Nielsen, M. (2013), Evaluation of peptide selection approaches for epitope-based vaccine design. Tissue Antigens, 82: 243–251. doi: 10.1111/tan.12199
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2013
- National Institute of Health. Grant Number: HHSN272201200010C
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!