New allele alerts
Description and molecular modeling of four novel HLA-B alleles identified in Brazilian individuals
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages 55–57, January 2014
How to Cite
Fabreti-Oliveira, R. A., Nascimento, E. and Santos, M. A. (2014), Description and molecular modeling of four novel HLA-B alleles identified in Brazilian individuals. Tissue Antigens, 83: 55–57. doi: 10.1111/tan.12245
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2013
- IMUNOLAB Laboratory
- Institute of Biological Sciences
- Institute of Exact Sciences of the Federal University of Minas Gerais
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.