New allele alerts
Full-length sequence of KIR3DL1*01501 allele found in Sub-Saharan Africa by long-range sequencing
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 126–127, February 2014
How to Cite
Yindom, L.-M., de Silva, T. I. and Rowland-Jones, S. L. (2014), Full-length sequence of KIR3DL1*01501 allele found in Sub-Saharan Africa by long-range sequencing. Tissue Antigens, 83: 126–127. doi: 10.1111/tan.12252
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2013
- Medical Research Council of the United Kingdom
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!