These authors contributed equally to this work.
HLA-DRB1, -DRB3, -DRB4 and -DRB5 genotyping at a super-high resolution level by long range PCR and high-throughput sequencing
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages 10–16, January 2014
How to Cite
Ozaki, Y., Suzuki, S., Shigenari, A., Okudaira, Y., Kikkawa, E., Oka, A., Ota, M., Mitsunaga, S., Kulski, J. K., Inoko, H. and Shiina, T. (2014), HLA-DRB1, -DRB3, -DRB4 and -DRB5 genotyping at a super-high resolution level by long range PCR and high-throughput sequencing. Tissue Antigens, 83: 10–16. doi: 10.1111/tan.12258
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2013
- The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT). Grant Number: 22133002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!