New allele alerts
Two novel KIR3DL1 alleles, 3DL1*0150205 and 3DL1*0150206, identified by full-length DNA sequencing
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 128–129, February 2014
How to Cite
Yindom, L.-M., Wang, L., Rowland-Jones, S. L. and Dong, T. (2014), Two novel KIR3DL1 alleles, 3DL1*0150205 and 3DL1*0150206, identified by full-length DNA sequencing. Tissue Antigens, 83: 128–129. doi: 10.1111/tan.12260
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2013
- Medical Research Council of the United Kingdom
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!