New allele alerts
Genomic full-length sequence of a novel HLA-B*39:01:01:03 allele was identified in a Chinese individual
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 132–134, February 2014
How to Cite
Chen, N.-Y., Zhang, W., He, J., Zhu, F.-M. and Lv, H.-J. (2014), Genomic full-length sequence of a novel HLA-B*39:01:01:03 allele was identified in a Chinese individual. Tissue Antigens, 83: 132–134. doi: 10.1111/tan.12267
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2013
- Zhejiang Provincial Program for the Cultivation of High-Level Innovative Health Talents
- Science Research Foundation of Zhejiang Healthy Bureau. Grant Numbers: 2011ZDA005, 2012KYA059, 2012KYA061
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!