These authors contributed equally to this work.
Tim-3 expression on peripheral monocytes and CD3+CD16/CD56+natural killer-like T cells in patients with chronic hepatitis B
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 76–81, February 2014
How to Cite
Rong, Y.-H., Wan, Z.-H., Song, H., Li, Y.-L., Zhu, B., Zang, H., Zhao, Y., Liu, H.-L., Zhang, A.-M., Xiao, L., Xin, S.-J. and You, S.-L. (2014), Tim-3 expression on peripheral monocytes and CD3+CD16/CD56+natural killer-like T cells in patients with chronic hepatitis B. Tissue Antigens, 83: 76–81. doi: 10.1111/tan.12278
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2013
- The 12th Five-Year National Science and Technology Major Project for Infectious Diseases. Grant Number: 2012ZX10002004-005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!