Worldwide HLA-E nucleotide and haplotype variability reveals a conserved gene for coding and 3′ untranslated regions
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 82–93, February 2014
How to Cite
Felício, L. P., Porto, I. O. P., Mendes-Junior, C. T., Veiga-Castelli, L. C., Santos, K. E., Vianello-Brondani, R. P., Sabbagh, A., Moreau, P., Donadi, E. A. and Castelli, E. C. (2014), Worldwide HLA-E nucleotide and haplotype variability reveals a conserved gene for coding and 3′ untranslated regions. Tissue Antigens, 83: 82–93. doi: 10.1111/tan.12283
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2013
- CNPq/Brazil. Grant Numbers: 470873/2011-6, 134844/2011-4, 558476/2008-2, 150329/2011-3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!