New allele alerts
A novel HLA-B allele, HLA-B*44:184, identified by super high-resolution single-molecule sequence-based typing in a Japanese individual
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 83, Issue 3, pages 198–199, March 2014
How to Cite
Wada, A., Shiina, T., Michino, J., Yasumura, S. and Sugiyama, T. (2014), A novel HLA-B allele, HLA-B*44:184, identified by super high-resolution single-molecule sequence-based typing in a Japanese individual. Tissue Antigens, 83: 198–199. doi: 10.1111/tan.12284
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.