Improved pan-specific MHC class I peptide-binding predictions using a novel representation of the MHC-binding cleft environment
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 94–100, February 2014
How to Cite
Carrasco Pro, S., Zimic, M. and Nielsen, M. (2014), Improved pan-specific MHC class I peptide-binding predictions using a novel representation of the MHC-binding cleft environment. Tissue Antigens, 83: 94–100. doi: 10.1111/tan.12292
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2013
- NIH (National Institutes of Health). Grant Number: HHSN272200900045C
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.