New allele alerts
The novel alleles HLA-B*44:101 and HLA-B*57:48 of Caucasian origin are characterized by amino acid substitutions in the alpha 2 domain
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 83, Issue 4, pages 295–296, April 2014
How to Cite
Becker, P. S. A., Seifried, E. and Seidl, C. (2014), The novel alleles HLA-B*44:101 and HLA-B*57:48 of Caucasian origin are characterized by amino acid substitutions in the alpha 2 domain. Tissue Antigens, 83: 295–296. doi: 10.1111/tan.12294
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.