New allele alerts
The KIR3DS1*0130105 allele identified using high-resolution sequence-based typing
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 83, Issue 4, pages 302–303, April 2014
How to Cite
Yindom, L.-M., Wang, L., Dong, T., Rowland-Jones, S. L. and Zhang, Y. (2014), The KIR3DS1*0130105 allele identified using high-resolution sequence-based typing. Tissue Antigens, 83: 302–303. doi: 10.1111/tan.12297
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2013
- Medical Research Council
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81271842, 81228020
- Beijing Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 7111005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.