New allele alerts
Detection of a novel killer-cell immunoglobulin-like receptor allele – KIR3DL1*0150207 – in Asian individuals
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 83, Issue 4, pages 304–305, April 2014
How to Cite
Wang, L., Yan, H., Dong, T., Rowland-Jones, S. L. and Yindom, L.-M. (2014), Detection of a novel killer-cell immunoglobulin-like receptor allele – KIR3DL1*0150207 – in Asian individuals. Tissue Antigens, 83: 304–305. doi: 10.1111/tan.12301
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2013
- Medical Research Council of the United Kingdom
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81271842, 81228020
- Beijing Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 7111005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!