New allele alerts
A novel KIR3DL1*0200102 allele isolated from a West African donor by sequence-based typing
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 83, Issue 4, pages 305–306, April 2014
How to Cite
Yindom, L.-M., de Silva, T. I. and Rowland-Jones, S. L. (2014), A novel KIR3DL1*0200102 allele isolated from a West African donor by sequence-based typing. Tissue Antigens, 83: 305–306. doi: 10.1111/tan.12303
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2013
- Medical Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!