New allele alerts
Description of the novel HLA-DPB1*166:01 allele identified by sequence-based typing
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 83, Issue 4, pages 298–299, April 2014
How to Cite
Deng, Z.-H., Zhen, J.-X., Xu, Y.-P. and Zhao, J. (2014), Description of the novel HLA-DPB1*166:01 allele identified by sequence-based typing. Tissue Antigens, 83: 298–299. doi: 10.1111/tan.12312
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81373158
- Guangdong Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: S2013010013464
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!