Letter to the editor
Tumors with a more complex genome have a higher frequency of HLA class I total loss: a unifying pan-cancer hypothesis
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 83, Issue 4, pages 286–289, April 2014
How to Cite
Rashidi, A. (2014), Tumors with a more complex genome have a higher frequency of HLA class I total loss: a unifying pan-cancer hypothesis. Tissue Antigens, 83: 286–289. doi: 10.1111/tan.12315
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!