New allele alerts
A novel HLA-A allele, HLA-A*02:441, identified by sequence-based typing in Chinese individuals
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 83, Issue 4, pages 290–291, April 2014
How to Cite
Li, W.-X., Xia, J.-A., Zhang, D.-Y., Yao, L., Lu, H.-Q., Shen, G., Bi, H., Ma, Y., Yin, J.-P., Liu, G.-J., Zhu, Y.-Y. and Zou, J. (2014), A novel HLA-A allele, HLA-A*02:441, identified by sequence-based typing in Chinese individuals. Tissue Antigens, 83: 290–291. doi: 10.1111/tan.12316
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 30 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2013
- One Lambda
- Chinese Bone Marrow Bank
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.