New allele alerts
HLA-B*52:33, a variant of HLA-B*52, discovered in a Taiwanese unrelated hematopoietic stem cell donor
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 84, Issue 2, pages 242–243, August 2014
How to Cite
Yang, K. L., Lee, S. K. and Lin, P. Y. (2014), HLA-B*52:33, a variant of HLA-B*52, discovered in a Taiwanese unrelated hematopoietic stem cell donor. Tissue Antigens, 84: 242–243. doi: 10.1111/tan.12369
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!