New allele alerts
Characterization of the novel KIR2DL3*00109 allele identified in a southern Chinese Han individual
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 84, Issue 2, pages 248–249, August 2014
How to Cite
Zhen, J.-X., Deng, Z.-H. and Xu, Y.-P. (2014), Characterization of the novel KIR2DL3*00109 allele identified in a southern Chinese Han individual. Tissue Antigens, 84: 248–249. doi: 10.1111/tan.12376
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81373158
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!