New allele alerts
KIR3DS1*0130108 isolated using full length sequence-based typing
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 84, Issue 2, pages 251–252, August 2014
How to Cite
Yindom, L.-M., Wang, L., Zhang, Y., Rowland-Jones, S.L. and Dong, T. (2014), KIR3DS1*0130108 isolated using full length sequence-based typing. Tissue Antigens, 84: 251–252. doi: 10.1111/tan.12382
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2014
- Medical Research Council of the United Kingdom
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81271842, 81228020, 81320108017
- Beijing Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 7132098
- China National Science & Technology Key Program. Grant Numbers: 2012ZX10001-006, 2013ZX10001-004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.