Endoplasmic reticulum aminopeptidase 1 function and its pathogenic role in regulating innate and adaptive immunity in cancer and major histocompatibility complex class I-associated autoimmune diseases
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 84, Issue 2, pages 177–186, August 2014
How to Cite
Fruci, D., Romania, P., D'Alicandro, V. and Locatelli, F. (2014), Endoplasmic reticulum aminopeptidase 1 function and its pathogenic role in regulating innate and adaptive immunity in cancer and major histocompatibility complex class I-associated autoimmune diseases. Tissue Antigens, 84: 177–186. doi: 10.1111/tan.12410
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2014
- Italian Ministry of Health (Rome, Italy)
- Associazione Italiana per la Ricerca sul Cancro (AIRC, Milan, Italy)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!