Transmission Rate and Reproductive Number of the H5N1 Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza Virus During the December 2005–July 2008 Epidemic in Nigeria
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Transboundary and Emerging Diseases
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 60–68, February 2014
How to Cite
Bett, B., Henning, J., Abdu, P., Okike, I., Poole, J., Young, J., Randolph, T. F. and Perry, B. D. (2014), Transmission Rate and Reproductive Number of the H5N1 Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza Virus During the December 2005–July 2008 Epidemic in Nigeria. Transboundary and Emerging Diseases, 61: 60–68. doi: 10.1111/tbed.12003
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!