Economic Evaluation of Vampire Bat (Desmodus rotundus) Rabies Prevention in Mexico
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
© Published 2012. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Transboundary and Emerging Diseases
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 140–146, April 2014
How to Cite
Anderson, A., Shwiff, S., Gebhardt, K., Ramírez, A. J., Shwiff, S., Kohler, D. and Lecuona, L. (2014), Economic Evaluation of Vampire Bat (Desmodus rotundus) Rabies Prevention in Mexico. Transboundary and Emerging Diseases, 61: 140–146. doi: 10.1111/tbed.12007
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!