Some Challenges to Progressive Control of Foot and Mouth Disease in Pakistan – Findings of a Pilot Survey
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Transboundary and Emerging Diseases
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 81–85, February 2014
How to Cite
Abbas, T., Younus, M., Muhmmad, S. A., Ijaz, M. and Shakoor, A. (2014), Some Challenges to Progressive Control of Foot and Mouth Disease in Pakistan – Findings of a Pilot Survey. Transboundary and Emerging Diseases, 61: 81–85. doi: 10.1111/tbed.12008
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!