A Simple Geometric Validation Approach to Assess the Basic Behaviour of Space- and Time- Distributed Models of Epidemic Spread – An Example Using the Ontario Rabies Model
Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2012
© Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada 2012 Reproduced with the permission of the Minister of Health.
Transboundary and Emerging Diseases
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 147–155, April 2014
How to Cite
Ludwig, A., Berthiaume, P., Richer, J., Tinline, R. and Bigras-Poulin, M. (2014), A Simple Geometric Validation Approach to Assess the Basic Behaviour of Space- and Time- Distributed Models of Epidemic Spread – An Example Using the Ontario Rabies Model. Transboundary and Emerging Diseases, 61: 147–155. doi: 10.1111/tbed.12010
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2012
- Ministry of Natural Resources of Ontario
- University of Montréal
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!