Distinction Between Persistent and Transient Infection in a Bovine Viral Diarrhoea (BVD) Control Programme: Appropriate Interpretation of Real-Time RT-PCR and Antigen-ELISA Test Results
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Transboundary and Emerging Diseases
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 156–162, April 2014
How to Cite
Hanon, J.-B., Van der Stede, Y., Antonissen, A., Mullender, C., Tignon, M., van den Berg, T. and Caij, B. (2014), Distinction Between Persistent and Transient Infection in a Bovine Viral Diarrhoea (BVD) Control Programme: Appropriate Interpretation of Real-Time RT-PCR and Antigen-ELISA Test Results. Transboundary and Emerging Diseases, 61: 156–162. doi: 10.1111/tbed.12011
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!